Saturday, July 30, 2011

A letter to Mom no. 2

Dear mom,
There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. There's so much going on down here that it's not even funny.
I had to send the Braillenote in for service and now I'm playing catch up.
I read at church this afternoon in a Lenten reflections program.
At the moment I'm trying to get laundry done so that I can get ready to go to church.
I'm now at Melissa's learning to work with Rosco and he's ready to start the training for guide dog work. Charlie Brown is also here.
He sleeps with me at night.
Hi Mom,
Well I'm home from Melissa's now for good. I'll be finishing the training with Teddy myself because Melissa didn't want to help in the first place I don't think.
I still have Rosco, but his hind end is acting up so his days as a service dog are done except for doing things around the house.
I'm hoping to start doing inservice work where I'll be going to schools and talking to kids about what it is like learning to live with a disability.
We'll see how that goes.
I'm hoping to get together with Collette this week or some time soon. She's moving back to Lansing from Flint.
I haven't seen her in forever.
I'm going to post this now.

No comments: