Sunday, November 21, 2010

We have no idea how blessed we truly are

Good morning,
Thanks to a friend I came up with the title for this post.
As the title says we don't know how blessed we truly are, both as a country and individuals.
I am currently in the process of de-cluttering my house so that I can give to the porr and others who don't have much or are in need.
If a lot more people would get stuff together and start giving to those in need, no matter what that need may be this country would be in a much better state of affairs. But politics isn't my cup of tea, so I won't go there.
It's summer now, and after a couple of months of working with a guide dog and training a dog to do guidework, I'll be de-cluttering my house again soon as Fall is coming.
I'm blessed to be able to help people when I am able to do so, but I don't appreciate those who like to take advantage of the fact that I'm able to do this and they can get away with asking all of the time.

We need to "get back to basics", and start thinking of others, and not just ourselves.

No comments: